After some technical difficulties the blog is back up and running (phew!). The best part of 2014 (to date) has been the purchase of my new amazing, super incredible food processor (review to come at a later date). I just want to blend, chop, mix, twirl, swirl and process anything I can get my hands on. I’m a regular ‘bliss ball’ creator – however the new purchase has taken things to a whole new easy level. Gone are the days of slowly kneading the dates into the crushed nuts – hello 4 seconds of blending magic. These healthy chocolate hazelnut balls are one of my many staple recipes – containing only all natural sugar, nuts and ingredients.
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup dates (I use medjule)
- 1/4 teas vanilla
- 2 tbsp cocao powder
- 2 tbsp shredded, natural coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Blend (either using fabulous mixer or knead using hands)
- Roll in balls and set in fridge for at least 1 hour before serving
- Note: If balls are dry – went hands or add water to the mixture as needed.