You could say I’m having a terrific Tuesday because in the past two days I’ve been nominated not once but twice for a Liebster award! Big thanks and shout out to Mya @ Mya’s Musings and Kim @ Running on Good. As you may or may not be aware, I started my blog a little over two weeks ago so I am completely thrilled for this opportunity!
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word “Liebster” is German for favorite, beloved, or dearest.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions that are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers (I only have 7).
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the questions I was asked to answer:
- What is your favorite cereal? I wouldn’t have survived University without Special K – although these days I prefer to make my own cereal.
- If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose? The Swinging Sixties! Bring on the Summer of Love (Woodstock!), relaxation of social taboos and individual freedom.
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written about thus far? Well I’ve only written 6 but probably my Healthy Veggie Pesto Tart / Healthy ‘pizza’
- Favorite designer brand? That I can afford? – Australian Designer Cooper St. That I wish I could afford – Chanel baby!
- What is your favorite quote? I’d have to go top 3 – for different reasons.
- Never forget who you are – The Lion King
- You feel your strength in the experience of pain, it’s all in how you carry it – Jim Morrison
- Not all those who wander are lost – JRR Tolkien
- What is a hobby you would like to pick up? Surfing
- What is your pet peeve? Whistling / humming Co-Workers (specifically while I’m trying to concentrate), people wearing red & green when it’s not Christmas, putting on skinny jeans after a hot shower
- What made you begin blogging? My developed passion / obsession for food, health and all things delicious. I found myself at work, surrounded by corporate political-ness, wishing I was in my kitchen experimenting with food and writing about it . So I did.
- What website do you visit first in the morning? Slightly obsessed – I normally check my instragram prior to leaving bed, followed by emails, facebook, ebay and Gina’s Skinny Taste
- Mountains or beach? The Canadian Rocky Mountains are in my heart. The most peaceful, beautiful place I have ever lived.
Kim @ Running on Good:
- What made you start your blog? As above 🙂
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time? Go for a run outside…or if its raining: eat cheese and drink wine!
- What is your favorite food to eat? I pretty much love all food. Particularly savoury things such as cheese, olives, chips, crackers, etc and we can’t forget ice cream. Or chicken wings.
- What is your favorite way to stay active? Running & yoga.
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? Southeast Asia – Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia…
- What is your favorite animal and why? Dog – because my furbaby Zeus has stolen my heart!
- What is your favorite movie? A League of their own, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Pulp Fiction
- What is your favorite book? or other reading material if you don’t read a lot of books. JRR Tolkein – Lord of the Rings because the first time I read the triligey it blew my mind!
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you were granted one wish, what would it be? Everyone I love in a vicinity near me…not seperated across the world.
- Where do you want to be in 10 years? Happy with myself! And where I am in that moment in my life.
Blogges I nominate:
- my personal coffee break
- Neon Blonde Runner
- Three Wooden Spoons
- Buckwheat for your health
- The Sensitive Foodie
- Gluten Free Fabulous
- My Gluten-Free Life…
Here are you questions:
- What makes you happy?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Variety is the spice of life. True or false?
- Work to live or live to work?
- What’s your most prized possession?
- If you were in an emergency and could only take 3 things with you, what would they be?
- Savoury or sweet?
- Logical or emotional?
- What is your passioin?
- Dog or cat?